The Radix SmartClass transforms your computer lab into an interactive, exclusively featured learning environment that puts the teacher in full control.Operating system:
Radix SmartClass - interactive learning and control system
By simply pressing a button, the teacher can broadcast high quality presentations to students, blank screens for attention, supervise students by monitoring their screens and instantly recover disabled computers without disturbing the entire class.
- Broadcast teacherâ€™s screen
- Broadcast high quality video presentation
- Broadcast studentâ€™s presentation
- Broadcast recorded lessons
- Broadcast on-screen free painting and marking
- Create students groups for independent teamwork
- Free communication via class audio intercom
- In-group chatting, messaging and filedistribution
- Map studentsâ€™ names and seating locations
- Electronics hand-raising
- Monitor studentsâ€™ screens
- Dark screens, lock keyboards (and mouse)
- Take over student's computer (keyboard and mouse)
- Launch applications at studentsâ€™ computers
- Power on/off remote computers
- Remotely login late students to network
- Instantly recover disabled computers (optional)
Price is per user.
Radix SmartClass' 4.15 is Teaching & Training Tools software design by Radix Technologies.
It runs on following operating system: Windows NT/2000/XP
Radix SmartClass 4.15 has been tested by the Soft32Download and it has been awarded with the "5 Stars Award" based in this criteria: user interface, features and price/value.